When at the Main Booking Page:
- Select the day that you would like to book the room
- Select a room (to view the amenities of a room click on the room number on the left) and click an open time in that column
- Fill in all fields:
- Group Name
- Group code (4 characters)
- Student ID &
- Network Password
- Click on Create group
- An incomplete booking is shown by the word “open” in grey in the booking calendar
- One or two additional group member IDs and Passwords will be needed to complete and maintain the reservation
- To complete the reservation, the second/third group member needs to “join” your group by clicking on your incomplete booking for the same day, time, and room
- Select the appropriate group name and click on “Create or Join a Group”
- Fill in all fields (as above)
- Once the appropriate numbers of ID/Passwords have been entered, the reservation is complete!
- Your student ID can be used only once per day to a maximum of 20 bookings per term for group study room bookings.
- Bookings are available for a maximum of 2 hours per day.
- Bookings can be made one day in advance.
- Bookings for tomorrow will open at 10:00 A.M. today.
- Booking cannot be made or changed five minutes before the start time.
- When a group completes a booking, all incomplete reservations associated with the same time/room are voided. If your reservation has been voided, you may re-use your student ID to reserve or complete a booking for the same day.
- Your Library Account must be in good standing in order to reserve a room.
- The booking system will not accept passwords longer than 10 characters and all characters must be alphanumeric.
- It is the intent of the system to set the maximum for a single group’s bookings to 4 hours/day. Attempts to monopolize group study rooms will be considered a breach of the Building Use Guideline. The library reserves the right to cancel bookings and /or suspend booking privileges in violation of this, or any other library guideline.
- Bookings may be forfeited for rooms occupied by fewer than the required number of persons to book the room.
- If a room is vacant after 15 minutes of booking time, the booking is void and the room is free for use until the next reservation.
- Students using the group study rooms are responsible for any damage that may occur.
- Eating in group study rooms may result in suspension of group study room booking privileges.
- Photo ID is required for the loan of whiteboard markers and Ethernet cables from the Circulation desk.
- The rooms are intended for “organized groups”; individuals should not join a group unless they have a prior affiliation with that group - the original booker is the “owner” of the booking and can ask any “joiners” to leave the booking or the room.